Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Launches a flask that does some contact damage and disperses a poison cloud around it as the projectile flies and shatters.
- Breach Bonus: -0.7
- Base Breach Damage: 3
- Base Breach DPS: 2 (5)
- Attack Duration: 1.1 seconds
- Charge: 0.3
- Lock: 0.18
- Cooldown: 0.8
- Tags: HasBullets, Ranged, NoCritical, Poison
- Legendary Version: Hemlock
- Forced Affix: Poison Damage (Weapon)
- "+80% damage on a poisoned target."
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Despite its low damage, Hokuto's Bow can drastically increase its effectiveness by adding the damage bonus to every poison tick.
- Due to its inherent ability to inflict poison, it can works well with Sadist's Stiletto, Hemorrhage and Snake Fangs, all of which inflict critical hits on poisoned enemies. Furthermore, it can be reliably triggered since it does not have any ammunition and can be used to the player's desire.
- It can also be paired with Acrobatipack if the player does not want to use the Carbine for practical combat.
Location[edit | edit source]
The blueprint for the Alchemic Carbine is located in a secret area of the Ancient Sewers, above a big pool of poisonous water. It is very likely to fall and get stuck in the poisonous water, therefore it is not advised to enter this room while cursed. The secret area however does not always spawn in runs, thus requiring multiple attempts to obtain.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This item was previously named Alchemic Gun and Alchemic Rifle, although both are inaccurate as it resembles a small crossbow.
- This item may be a reference to Lucie from Battlerite, a character who is also an alchemist and carries a similar weapon, hence its namesake.
History[edit | edit source]
- Base poison DPS decreased from 20 to 13.
- Poison duration decreased from 6 seconds to 4.
References[edit | edit source]
- Ancient Sewers - Alchemic Carbine blueprint GIF Gfycat, 2019-04-02