The Beginner's Bow is the first ranged weapon encountered by the player in Dead Cells. The player starts every game with the Beginner's Bow lying on the ground in the first room if Random Starter Bow has not been unlocked yet (once Random Starter Bow has been purchased, the Beginner's Bow is relocated to a wall secret, and a starting ranged weapon appears in its place).
Details[edit | edit source]
- Ammo: 6
- Breach Bonus: -0.5 / -0.5 / -0.5
- Base Breach Damage: 17.5 / 20 / 30
- Base Breach DPS: 56 (168)
- Combo Duration: 1.3 seconds
- First Hit: 0.45 (0.25 + 0.1 + 0.1)
- Second Hit: 0.35 (0.25 + 0.1)
- Third Hit: 0.5 (0.4 + 0.1)
- Tags: Ranged, NoCritical, HasBullets, LimitedAmmo, RustyItem
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Beginner's Bow is one of two weapons which have weapon slot restrictions, the other one being the Old Wooden Shield.