Access and exit
The Black Bridge can be accessed from either the Ramparts or Ossuary. Three exits are available after the bridge, leading to the Stilt Village, the Slumbering Sanctuary (requires Spider Rune), or the Fractured Shrines.
Enemy tier and gear level scaling
|Enemy lvl tier||13||16||17||15||22|
|Enemy Health tier||Base||16||20||22||25|
Beating the Concierge will award the following blueprints:
- 1st kill - Flint weapon and Challenger's Rune
- 3rd kill - Heavy Crossbow weapon
- 4th kill - Impaler weapon
- 5th kill - Melee mutation
- 6th kill- Ammo mutation
- 7th kill - Alienation mutation
Beating the Concierge will also reward the player with one of his outfits. There are 5 Concierge outfits, one for each difficulty. The outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops, e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
- 0 BSC: Classic Concierge Outfit
- 1 BSC: Piccolo Concierge Outfit
- 2 BSC: Misunderstood Concierge Outfit
- 3 BSC: Ascended Concierge Outfit
- 4 BSC: Ultimate Concierge Outfit
See the main article for information about the Concierge.
|Prisoners' Quarters • Promenade of the Condemned • Toxic Sewers • Dilapidated ArboretumTBS • Prison Depths • Corrupted Prison • Ramparts • Ossuary • Ancient Sewers • Morass of the BanishedTBS • Black Bridge • Insufferable Crypt • The NestTBS • Stilt Village • Slumbering Sanctuary • Graveyard • Fractured ShrinesFF • Clock Tower • Forgotten Sepulcher • CavernRotG • Undying ShoresFF • Clock Room • Guardian's HavenRotG • The MausoleumFF • High Peak Castle • Derelict Distillery • Throne Room|
|Spoiler: True Ending (5 BSC) AstrolabRotG • ObservatoryRotG|