- Ammo: 1
- Special Effects:
- Returns to the player shortly after being thrown.
- When first thrown, the Boomerang will always pierce enemies, however when it returns it will no longer have piercing and will bounce off enemies, dealing damage. After bouncing 6 times or the enemies die, it is able to reach the player.
- Breach Bonus: 0.5
- Base Breach Damage: 36
- Base Breach DPS: 133
- Attack Duration: 0.4 seconds
- Charge: 0.06
- Lock: 0.1
- Cooldown: 0.34
- Tags: Ranged, LimitedAmmo, NoCritical, VeryFewAmmo, DisableVerboseAmmo, NoAmmoPerk
- Legendary Version: Revenge
- Forced Affix: Extra Ammo
- "+1 Ammo."
The blueprint for the Boomerang is located in High Peak Castle, next to the exit to the Throne Room. It is locked behind a door that requires the 3rd Castle Key to enter. For this the player must defeat all the Elites found in the three colored rooms throughout the level. Additionally, the player must have the Ram Rune and the Spider Rune, or the Homunculus Rune to reach the blueprint.
- Boomerang's ammo isn't affected by the mutation Ammo.
- This weapon used to be unable to pierce enemies, but would inflict critical damage when returning to the player.
- This weapon is likely a reference to The Legend Of Zelda franchise, in which it is a recurring weapon.