Behavior[edit | edit source]
The Caster has only one attack, which launches a fireball travelling linearly to the player.
It will also teleport away if the player is too close while it is not attacking.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Their attacks are relatively telegraphed and there is a long delay between each shot, so use this opportunity to take it down.
- Using a shield is the best solution, as it can reliably send its projectiles back, potentially damaging enemies behind it too. However, this does not apply to Wave of Denial which cannot neutralize its projectile.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Used to be named Orb Caster.
- A guaranteed Elite Caster can be found in Slumber Sanctuary and it drops the Spider Rune when defeated. It stops spawning after the rune is collected.
- The game is slowed down briefly when its attack is parried.