Spawned enemies are a subcategory of enemies in Dead Cells with the following general attributes:
- These enemies can be spawned infinitely, except for Corpse Juices, either from the environment or from other enemies.
- Some may have a maximum active cap, meaning that only a certain number may be alive at any one time.
- These enemies do not work with most mechanics that are activated by killing enemies.
- However, affixes that activate from killing them still work.
- They will never spawn as elites.
- This does not include enemies spawned due to the Malaise.