Access and exit
Enemy tier and gear level scaling
In the table below, you will find the gear level and enemy tier of the Clock Room based on difficulty.
|Enemy lvl tier||22||24||25||26||34|
|Enemy Health tier||Base||26||34||37||40|
Beating the Time Keeper will award the following blueprints:
- 1st kill - Lightspeed skill
- 2nd kill - Ice Shards weapon
- 3rd kill - Ice Crossbow weapon
- 4th kill - Velocity mutation
- 5th kill - Tainted Flask mutation
- 6th kill - Emergency Triage mutation
Beating the Time Keeper will also reward the player with one of her outfits. There are 5 Temporal outfits, one for each difficulty. The outfit of the lowest difficulty remaining is always the one that drops, e.g. the Classic outfit will drop on 4 BSC if it hasn't been looted yet.
- 0 BSC: Classic Temporal Outfit
- 1 BSC: Desert Temporal Outfit
- 2 BSC: Volcanic Temporal Outfit
- 3 BSC: Hunter's Temporal Outfit
- 4 BSC: Collector's Temporal Outfit
The Time Keeper
See the main article for information about the Time Keeper.
|Prisoners' Quarters • Promenade of the Condemned • Toxic Sewers • Dilapidated ArboretumTBS • Prison Depths • Corrupted Prison • Ramparts • Ossuary • Ancient Sewers • Morass of the BanishedTBS • Black Bridge • Insufferable Crypt • The NestTBS • Stilt Village • Slumbering Sanctuary • Graveyard • Fractured ShrinesFF • Clock Tower • Forgotten Sepulcher • CavernRotG • Undying ShoresFF • Clock Room • Guardian's HavenRotG • The MausoleumFF • High Peak Castle • Derelict Distillery • Throne Room|
|Spoiler: True Ending (5 BSC) AstrolabRotG • ObservatoryRotG|