Behavior[edit | edit source]
- If there are less than 3 copies of this enemy nearby the Spawner will continue to generate them.
- The counter is kept individually with each spawner so for example, 4 spawners can have 12 copies of this enemy active at the same time.
- When they are close enough to the player, they will perform a melee stab that hits the player for massive damage.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- They are slow so ranged attacks are effective as well but you will need to crouch to hit them with most ranged weapons as shooting while standing up will result in the projectile flying over it.
- Due to its low health, groups of them can be easily slain with AOE attacks such as Explosive Crossbow, Laceration Aura, and Powerful Grenade.
- Their only attack can be parried or rolled through.
- Quickly attacking with melee will do, but it can be difficult as they will swarm the player everywhere and the spawner can potentially generate one behind the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- As they are spawned by another enemy, they do not count towards the no-hit counter, nor do they reduce the curse counter.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Used to be called Spawnling.