Corrosive Cloud is a power skill which releases a gas cloud that inflicts bleed and poison to enemies within it.
- Special Effects:
- Releases a red gas cloud at the player's location for 15 seconds which periodically inflicts stacks of bleed and poison to enemies within it.
- The bleed and poison effects each deal 8 base DPS per effect for 4 seconds.
- Tags: Poison, Bleed, NoDamage, UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Torment
- Forced Affix: Lightning AoE
- "Electrocutes nearby enemies for 8 seconds."
- The actual range of Corrosive Cloud is slightly smaller than the visual effect would imply. As such, enemies can be on the fringes of the cloud without being afflicted by it.
- Corrosive Cloud is unique in that it can only have a maximum of 4 affixes on the skill no matter the tier.
- Instead of increased damage with higher gear levels, this skill grants passive damage reduction to the player.
- Because of its tags, it can only get three non-starred affixes at the same time:
- Lightning AoE.
- Ammo back on use.
- Oil on use or fire on use which are mutually exclusive.
- Renamed from Toxic Cloud to Corrosive Cloud.
- Can now apply bleed as well.
- Changed color of the cloud from green to red.
- 1.4: Scaling changed from Tactics to Tactics/ Brutality.
- Rally effect has been removed.
- No longer activates cooldown reduction mutations.