Dead Cells Wiki:Rules
Written below are the community rules to the Dead Cells Wiki. Anyone is welcome to edit the wiki as long as the following guidelines are kept in mind.
Failure to comply may result in a warning. Continued offenses will result in a temporary block, each extra offense will result in a longer block.
- Keep it civil: Do not make personal attacks on other people. If you need to criticize another user's argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with "edit warring" over differing opinions of a topic with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in any self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. Have a question about whether your link would be welcome? Ask an administrator!
- Do not harass other users: If somebody asks you to stop posting certain content on their wall, respect their wishes. It is their wall.
In this wiki, vandalism constitutes as any edit that intentionally adds irrelevant content to the wiki, replaces it with entirely different content, or removes content without a valid reason.
Examples of vandalism include but are not limited to:
- Inserting nonsense and/or gibberish into an article.
- Uploading unrelated/offensive images.
- Blanking article contents without reason.
- Spamming external links unrelated to content of the article.
- Replacing the English content of a page with another language.
If you have questions, please contact one of the admins via their user page or through the official Discord in the #wiki-editing channel.