At range, the Demolisher fires explosive bolts, alternating between single shots and double shots as its first and second attacks.
When the player is in close proximity, the Demolisher will swing its crossbow at the player.
All of its attacks, including its melee attack, create explosions.
- Both the bolt and the explosion itself are counted as an attack. Therefore, if the bolt was parried with a shield, it will still detonate and the game displays "Parried!" twice.
- Because of this, Ice Armor cannot block his bolt.
- Their weapon strongly resembles the Explosive Crossbow's in-game sprite, albeit slightly larger.
- The attacks are also nearly identical to that of the aforementioned weapon's abilities.
- The concept for this enemy was originally created by a discord user known as Leylite.
- Due to a bug, the Demolisher does not have a Scribe icon on Console.
- 2.1: Introduced.
- 2.3: Once again spawns in the Derelict Distillery on 0 BSC.