Flawless is a partisan-type melee weapon which can deal high critical damage for infinite periods of time, assuming the player doesn't get hit. As soon as one takes damage, the DPS of this weapon becomes much lower, becoming one of the weaker melee weapons. Therefore this weapon can be considered high risk/high reward, especially against Elites and Bosses.
- Special Effects:
- Deals ~2.4x damage (278 base critical DPS) if you haven't been hit in the last 15 seconds.
- Breach Bonus: -0.5 / 0.33 / -0.5 / 1
- Base Breach Damage: 25 / 73.15 / 30 / 200 (43 / 124 / 66 / 660)
- Base Breach DPS: 143 (388)
- Combo Duration: 2.3 seconds
- First Hit: 0.65 (0.45 + 0.2)
- Second Hit: 0.35 (0.15 + 0.2)
- Third Hit: 0.75 (0.55 + 0.2)
- Fourth Hit: 0.55 (0.15 + 0.4)
- Tags: HeavyWeapon, UnlockInPublicEvent
- Prior to v1.9, Flawless shared its in-game model with the War Spear, and the Impaler. Of the three weapons, the icon used for Flawless resembled the model the most. This is ironic, considering it is a halberd, and not a spear. The Flawless is even referred to as the Perfect Halberd internally.
- However, it actually much more closely resembles a Partisan than a halberd.
- 1.2: Introduced.
- Base DPS increased from 104 (270) to 115 (278).
- Base breach DPS increased from 139 (393) to 143 (388).