Corpse Flies and Sewer Flies are a smaller, faster flying versions of Buzzcutters, which are only spawned by other enemies.
- The Sewer Flies are spawned in groups of 3 or 5 by the Hammer or from a fake chest.
- The Corpse Flies are spawned in groups of 6 by the Swarm Zombie.
- Both variants can perform a melee bite attack, similar to the Buzzcutter.
- However, Corpse Flies will only do so if the Swarm Zombie that spawned them is killed. Otherwise, they will only use their electric fence.
- They can be easily killed with AoE damage.
- The electrical fence can only be dodge rolled. Try to kill the Swarm Zombie before it activates or roll away and use AoE attacks.
- Its melee attack can be easily neutralized by rolling or parrying.
- The Flies are all spawned enemies, and they will thus not count toward curse counters or perfect doors when killed.
- Corpse Flies used to spawn when a Swarm Zombie died.
- In a previous version of Dead Cells, Sewer Flies and Corpse Flies both shared the name Corpse Fly.