The Grappling Hook is a power skill which fires a hook in front of the player.
- Special Effects:
- The hook stops on contact with an enemy or terrain or when it reaches max range, then retracts after a moment.
- If the hook hits nothing, its cooldown is reduced to 1 second.
- If the hook hits an enemy, it inflicts 1 base damage. When hit via a melee weapon, enemies snagged by the hook are stunned for 1 second and take additional damage, dependent on the skill's own stats.
- The hook retracts back toward the player, dragging any attached enemies along with it, but detaches from those that collide with terrain on the way to the player.
- Tags: Ranged, ShortCooldown, UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Judgment
- Forced Affix: Arrow Salvo
- "Fire a volley of arrows ([7 base] damage per arrow)."
- Despite scaling with different stats, Grappling Hook works well with Heart of Ice as it can reliably trigger the mutation.
- Its flavor text is a reference to Scorpion from the Mortal Kombat series.
- The blueprint is dropped by Catchers, and it mimics exactly their unique ability.
- Increased speed.
- Increased stun duration x2.
- Now adds bonus damage to hooked enemies.
- Cooldown now resets on miss.
- Changed from Tactics/Survival to Brutality/Tactics
- Changed from Brutality/Tactics to Brutality.
- Range increased.