The Health Flask is a unique item that is used to restore the player's health.
- Special Effects:
- Restores 60% of the player's max health by applying a health regeneration effect over the course of 1 second.
- Removes 5 infection points of Malaise.
- Has a limited number of charges depending on its upgrade level, with a maximum of 4.
- Health Fountains will restore the Health Flask to full capacity. Alternatively, a single charge can be restored using a Flask Recharge pickup.
- Attack Duration: 0.67 seconds
- Lock: 0.5
- Cooldown: 0.67
The Health Flask is unique in that it can be upgraded to add extra charges to use it multiple times, with each upgrade adding one extra charge.
|Health Flask I||Unlocks a health potion that can be used at any time.||5||First item available to unlock.|
|Health Flask II||The health potion can be used 2 times.||50||Health Flask I|
|Health Flask III||The health potion can be used 3 times.||150||Health Flask II, unlock 10 items|
|Health Flask IV||The health potion can be used 4 times.||300||Health Flask III, unlock 25 items|
There is a 5th and final upgrade to the Health Flask that is only obtainable when 5 Boss Stem Cells are active.
- The Health Flask is the first item that must be unlocked at the Collector in order to begin unlocking other equipment and upgrades.
- Multiple Mutations found within the game change the properties of the Health Flask in some way. Extended Healing, for example, extends the duration of the regeneration effect given by the Health Flask to 15 seconds, while healing 85% of your health instead of 60%, and also providing the player with a damage buff during this time.