- Ammo: 2
- Special Effects:
- Arrows cause damaged enemies to take an additional 48 base DPS from all sources for 15 seconds.
- If an enemy dies while affected by this weapon's debuff, it spreads to nearby enemies in a large area of effect.
- The extra damage effect applied by this weapon can only be applied every 0.33 seconds at most.
- Breach Bonus: 0.7
- Base Breach Damage: 17
- Base Breach DPS: 43
- Attack Duration: 0.4 seconds
- Charge: 0.15
- Lock: 0.1
- Cooldown: 0.25
- Tags: HasBullets, Ranged, LimitedAmmo, NoCritical, NoAmmoPerk, UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Mass Sanction
- Forced Affix: Super Pierce
- "Shots pierce all enemies."
- Considering the pitifully low damage it deals, it's best to use Hokuto's Bow as a supportive tool to a more powerful weapon, as it will significantly increase the DPS of both weapons and skills should the player upgrade Tactics enough.
- Since the damage debuff lasts for 15 seconds and can be re-inflicted when it wears off by using it again, Hokuto's Bow is a viable support option for both crowd control and single fights.
- Hokuto's Bow isn't affected by the mutation Ammo.
- Though the refire time for Hokuto's Bow is 0.5 seconds, the player regains control after 0.25 seconds, resulting in a minimum wait time of 0.25 seconds between the end of one shot and the beginning of the next.
- The increased-damage-taken debuff inflicted by this weapon's arrows is applied after the enemy is damaged, but only if they are still alive. As a result, enemies that usually die in one hit, such as Bats and Kamikazes, cannot be used to spread the debuff that way.
- The head of the arrow in the weapon's icon resembles crosshairs, symbolizing marksmanship.
- Hokuto's Bow is a reference to Fist of the North Star, Hokuto meaning North Star or Big Dipper. The line "You don't know it yet, but you're already dead." is a quote from Kenshiro, the main character of the anime.