Inquisitors are long-range enemies that fires projectiles at the player through walls.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Inquisitors only attack is a magical bolt projectile. They back step when the player gets too close to them.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Like most ranged enemies, Inquisitors weak alone, and can be killed with terrifying ease.
- Elite Inquisitors can fire their attack faster than normal and, like most elites, can teleport after the player, but is otherwise extremely vulnerable too.
- Since its attack goes through walls, items that parry attacks can be abused to easily kill it (i.e. shields, Cocoon, etc)
- They are not rendered 100% invisible by Maskers as their glowing hands and 'horns' still show through the fog created by them.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- An Inquisitors' bolts cannot break doors when they fly through them unless it has been returned.