Kamikazes bat-like flying enemies encountered throughout multiple biomes and difficulties.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Kamikazes will relentlessly pursue the player once they are within sight. If a target is within range, they stop briefly, then explode for massive damage and die. They will not explode if killed by the player.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Kamikazes can be easily killed since they have low health, unless an item has a limited vertical reach.
- Kamikazes will often put themselves in range an attack, so it is beneficial to wait for them to approach before attacking. If one lacks the confidence in being able to hit them before they explode, it is also possible to bait out their explosion attack and run away before they detonate.
- Kamikazes can be distracted by biters, even though the latter can't target them.
- If it does begin to explode, it is recommended to either parry or roll backwards through the coming attack. The explosion has a very wide radius and can be difficult to roll out of, even if it is timed perfectly, so parrying the attack is the most reliable way to avoid huge damage.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- At 1 health, it and the Bat are the weakest enemies in the entire game.
- The name is a reference to the eponymous Japanese suicide tactic commonly employed in WWII.