Knife Throwers are cloaked ninja-like enemies armed with throwing knives. They are only found on higher difficulties.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
Knife Throwers remain in stealth unless a valid target is within range. Their only attack is a kunai combo.
They can also back step or teleport to avoid the player at close range.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- Knife Throwers are tricky due to their stealth ability, mobility and rapid attacks. Their real weakness is their generally low health.
- It is not recommended to attack as soon as you reach it since it will simply backstep and ambush you from behind.
- Using ranged weapons can avoid this problem. Alternatively, roll only during the attack before the combo ends.
- Using a shield can render Knife Throwers vulnerable as one can easily parry all 3 knives and likely kill it before it can attack again.
- While the knives don't deal a lot of damage, the poison effect will eat away at your Rally HP.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Knife Throwers used to be able to change direction during their 3-projectile combo briefly during the alpha of v1.2.
- While their daggers are toxic, the kunai cannot poison other enemies when parried.
- Knife Throwers are also known as Kunai Masters in the game files. They were in the game files long before their formal introduction, and reused Dark Tracker's sprite when spawned.
History[edit | edit source]
- 1.2: Introduced.