Knife Throwers are cloaked ninja-like enemies armed with throwing knives. They are only found on higher difficulties.
Knife Throwers remain in stealth unless a valid target is within range. Their only attack is a kunai combo.
They can also back step or teleport to avoid the player at close range.
- Knife Throwers are tricky due to their stealth ability, mobility and rapid attacks. Their real weakness is their generally low health.
- It is not recommended to attack as soon as you reach it since it will simply backstep and ambush you from behind.
- Using ranged weapons can avoid this problem. Alternatively, roll only during the attack before the combo ends.
- Using a shield can render Knife Throwers vulnerable as one can easily parry all 3 knives and likely kill it before it can attack again.
- While the knives don't deal a lot of damage, the poison effect will eat away at your Rally HP.
- Knife Throwers used to be able to change direction during their 3-projectile combo briefly during the alpha of v1.2.
- While their daggers are toxic, the kunai cannot poison other enemies when parried.
- Knife Throwers are also known as Kunai Masters in the game files. They were in the game files long before their formal introduction, and reused Dark Tracker's sprite when spawned.
- 1.2: Introduced.