Their DPS is relatively low compared to similar weapons (e.g. bows), but they make up for it with a very long range, a very efficient auto-aiming and the ability to fire in any direction including at a 90° vertical angle. Furthermore, like Throwing Knife, Magic Missiles allow extended air time and excellent mobility due to a very short control lock duration following a shot.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Automatically targets the closest enemy.
- Breach Bonus: -1 / -1 / -1 / -1 / -1
- Base Breach Damage: 0 / 0 / 0 / 0 / 0
- Base Breach DPS: 0
- Combo Duration: 1.22 seconds
- First Hit: 0.18
- Second Hit: 0.21
- Third Hit: 0.21
- Fourth Hit: 0.21
- Fifth Hit: 0.41 (0.21 + 0.2)
- Tags: Ranged, RapidFire, NoCritical, HasBullets
- Legendary Version:
- Forced Affix: Super Pierce
- "Shots pierce all enemies."
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Magic Missiles were added with v1.2, aka the Rise of the Giant Update in March 2019.
- Magic Missiles is a reference to a spell of the same name in the role-playing game, Dungeons & Dragons.