Old Wooden Shield
The Old Wooden Shield is the first shield weapon encountered by the player in Dead Cells. The player starts every game with the old Wooden Shield lying on the ground in the first room if Random Starter Shield has not been unlocked yet (once Random Starter Shield has been purchased, the Old Wooden Shield is relocated to a secret wall tile, and a starting shield or melee Utility Weapon appears in its place).
Details[edit | edit source]
- Base Absorbed Damage: 75%
- Special Effects:
- Stuns the attacker for 0.8 seconds if the shield parries a melee attack.
- Breach Bonus: 0
- Base Breach Damage: 20 (40)
- Base Breach DPS: 54 (108)
- Tags: Shield, NegligibleDamage, RustyItem
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Previously called Good Ol' Wooden Shield.