- Base Absorbed Damage: 0%
- Special Effects:
- Cannot be used to block enemy attacks.
- Certain grenades and projectiles behave differently when parried by this shield:
- Breach Bonus: 0
- Base Breach Damage: 0 (40)
- Base Breach DPS: 0 (108)
- Tags: Shield
- Legendary Version: Arrogance
- Forced Affix: Double Damage Free
- "+100% damage dealt to enemies!"
The Parry Shield's blueprint is found in the Stilt Village. The path to the blueprint requires the Ram Rune. You need a second village key to unlock the blueprint, so you should not unlock the door in the middle of the level. You must instead use the secret path above the door, which requires the Spider Rune or an amulet that gives extra jumps. The platforms required to make the jump may not properly spawn due to RNG, so it may require multiple tries.
- The shield still has statistics for block damage reduction & damage to enemies, despite its inability to do so. They are similar to most other shields.