- Pops up out of the ground when the Beheaded is above it, dealing damage
- Sweeps across the entire floor it is on.
- Cannot go onto platforms that can be dropped down through, and can only stay on actual ground tiles.
Both of the Tentacles attacks can be dodged by rolling. However, only the sweeping attack can be parried.
- Sewer's Tentacles were added with the v1.4 update, aka Who's the Boss Update in August 2019 as an enemy deriving from Conjunctivius.
- Another similarity with the Conjunctivius's tentacles: Sewer's Tentacles can exist in two variations, second being rare: light-blue and purple. Purple one is much faster than light-blue.