Behaviour[edit | edit source]
Shockers are static, and will not teleport to follow the player on 4+ BSC. Their only attack is to generate an aura around it if there is a valid target.
Shockers are also resistant to poison and bleeding damage.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- If you see a Shocker out in the open, they can easily be killed out of reach with a ranged weapon. If the Shocker is in a confined area, you will need to exercise more caution against them.
- It's best to kill a Shocker with burst damage before it can attack. Most weapons should be able to kill them quickly but if you're not dealing enough damage, then you might need to use a heavy damage dealing skill. Slow effects like Melee are also effective against them, giving you more time to hit them before they charge up.
- If you can't kill a Shocker fast enough, then hit it a few times and retreat outside of their radius before you can try again. There is a fairly lengthy delay before they start charging up again.
- Shockers are immobile and can't chase you, so they should always be dealt with solo after you've taken care of other nearby enemies.
- Since they are immune to Poison and Bleeding damage, weapons like the Alchemic Carbine or the Throwing Knife are not very effective against them. They also don't have a front or back, so the Vorpan and Assassin's Dagger are also weaker against them.