The Shrapnel Axes are an axe-type melee and ranged hybrid weapon. When attacking in melee range, like every melee weapon, it deals damage to every enemy that is close enough. When attacking enemies that are further away it only hits a single enemy.
Details[edit | edit source]
- Ammo: 27
- Special Effects:
- Each non-melee strike fires projectiles.
- Breach Bonus: 0.3 / 0.3 / 0.5 / 0.75 / 1.5
- Base Breach Damage: 58.5 / 65 / 82.5 / 122.5 / 450
- Base Breach DPS: 305
- Combo Duration: 2.55 seconds
- First Hit: 0.4 (0.2 + 0.2)
- Second Hit: 0.45 (0.25 + 0.2)
- Third Hit: 0.3 (0.2 + 0.1)
- Fourth Hit: 0.4
- Fifth Hit: 1 (0.6 + 0.4)
- Tags: NoCritical, HasBullets, LimitedAmmo, UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Best Defence
- Forced Affix: Bonus Damage
- "15% bonus damage."
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is the only melee weapon to use ammo.
- Can be used with both melee and ranged mutations, as long as the weapon is using the corresponding melee or ranged attacks.
- Striking enemies in melee range will not create shrapnel, despite the description.