Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Deals ~1.77x damage (255 base critical) for a short time after the player takes a damaging hit or while being cursed.
- The third hit shoves enemies back somewhat quickly and stuns them for 0.8 seconds.
- Breach Bonus: 0 / 0 / 0.5 / 1
- Base Breach Damage: 50 / 55 / 15 / 160 (80 / 88 / 24 / 320)
- Base Breach DPS: 207 (379)
- Combo Duration: 1.35 seconds
- First Hit: 0.1
- Second Hit: 0.35 (0.25 + 0.1)
- Third Hit: 0.4 (0.2 + 0.2)
- Fourth Hit: 0.5 (0.3 + 0.2)
- Tags: UnlockInPublicEvent
- Legendary Version: Tear
- Forced Affix: Bleed on Hit
- "Bleeds the victim."
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Works very well with the mutations Vengeance, Adrenaline and Recovery, letting yourself get hit on purpose to proc critical and DPS bonus to quickly heal a lot of health.
- Blocking with any shield can enable critical hits more safely and easily by allowing you to take significantly lower damage from enemy hits.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Critical hits cannot be triggered if the Cursed Sword is in the other hand or the backpack.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The third hit of the combo is a kick attack rather than a swing of the sword.
- Previously called Spiteful Sword.