- It may dash toward the player and then performs the same melee attack regular Zombie do.
- At range, it will spawn 5 Corpse Flies around itself which uses electrical fences to damage the player.
- When it dies, the barrier disintegrates and flies begin to attack the player instead.
- The electric barriers the flies create cannot be parried, and therefore killing the flies should be top priority. The electric barrier can be rolled through, although that is unadvised, as doing so will put you in a very bad position.
- Swarm Zombies can be killed without them spawning Corpse Flies if the player acts fast enough.
- The regular melee attacks can be rolled through and parried.