|“||"Good luck... NYAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!"||„|
The Ghost is an unnamed NPC designed by Motion Twin artist Gwen. It appears when the player reaches a Challenge Rift for the first time, as the bearer of a tutorial message. The Ghost explains to the Beheaded that opening the chest will grant him great loot (namely a Scroll of Power, an amulet and cells) but it will be hard to get out of the rift.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
First encounter[edit | edit source]
- "NYAH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!"
- "So you've stumbled through a rift, eh..."
- "Bet you'd like to take these little beauties with you, now wouldn't you?"
- "Well, if you do decide to take them... Getting out won't be anything like getting in..."
- "Good luck... NYAH HA HA HA HA HA HA!"
There is no dialogue with the ghost after this.
Lore[edit | edit source]
There is currently nothing known about the Ghost, not even his name. It seems he is mostly a tutorial character with no real backstory.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The Ghost can always be seen for a split-second upon entering a Challenge Rift, even if the full cutscene does not show.