|This article is a stub. You can help Dead Cells Wiki by .|
This article is a stub. You can help Dead Cells Wiki by .
Version 0.0, now referred to as Early Access Vanilla by the Legacy Update, is the first public build of Dead Cells that was released on the 10th of May 2017 to PC.
- 11 levels - Each with a variation of enemies, design and ambience.
- 20 monsters - More in fact, but there will be plenty of ways for you to die.
- 50 items - Tons of weapon, active skills, traps, amulets and so on to experiment with!
- 1 fluid fun combat system - Wait to you get to explore. It feels pretty nice.
- Hours and hours of gameplay - anywhere from 10 to 30 hours or more depending on your skill level.