Version 2.6, officially the Everyone is Here Update, is a major update to Dead Cells that was released on the 22nd of November 2021 to PC, and on the 29th of November 2021 for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and the Nintendo Switch.
- New weapon: Face Flask - They say this was supposed to heal you, but it doesn't seem to work that well... Eh, who cares, it looks cool as heck.
- New outfit: Penitent's Outfit
- Curse of the Dead Gods
- New weapon: Machete and Pistol - Slash, slash, bang. But like, big strong bang. Basically.
- New outfit: Explorer's Outfit
- New weapon: Pollo Power - Unleash your inner chicken and bring wrath to your enemies, as you lay egg-bombs all over the island.
- New outfit: Luchador's Outfit
- Hollow Knight
- New weapon: Pure Nail - Looks like Blobespierre has finally learnt that he's not obliged to stop running everytime he wants to take a swing.
- New outfit: Vessel's Oufit
- Hyper Light Drifter
- New weapon: Hard Light Sword / Hard Light Gun - Shoot with one to mark your enemy, hit with the other to get your ammo back.
- New outfit: The Magician's Outfit
- New weapon: Bone - One swing, two swings, one uncontrollable whirlwind... You know the deal.
- New outfit: Little Bone's Outfit
- Fire-related affixes can no longer appear on Ice-related items, and vice-versa.
- Dropping a bomb when rolling no longer interrupts invisibility.
Quality of life
- Added a new log system A simple system that will log everything going on internally, to help us understand where some bugs come from. No personal data will be logged.
No changes should be noticeable on your side, apart from log files appearing in your game folder, that you might want to include in future bug reports.
- Added the roles of everyone in the "Evil Empire" section of the credits. That way you get to know us a bit more.
- Added the ability to scroll through affixes in the Minor Forge menu.
- Mod support updated!
- Added a new Key system, allowing to pass data through levels in the same game.
- Added a system allowing the modification of an exit door on next levels, even vanilla ones. Yes, you can make an exit to Prisoners' Quarters, in Prisoners' Quarters.
- Added Timed Doors, No-hit Doors and Old Timed Doors to the level scripting API. Added the possibility to modify a Timed Door's needed time in the same level.
- Added an API call returning if a player has a specific DLC.
- Added an API call allowing health fountains to adapt to the current player's Boss Cells.
- Added a new button in the mod UI. The "back" button is now used... to go back.
- Fixed the mob spawn system.
- Fixed the Boss Cells Tube reloading a vanilla game when used in a modded level.
- Fixed Cocoon not activating What Doesn't Kill Me.
- Fixed What Doesn't Kill Me cooldown.
- Fixed the ability to multiply Serenade.
- Fixed Boomerang not getting its ammo back if the projectile was destroyed in some cases.
- Skills' actions can no longer be interrupted.
- Fixed a weird interaction between the Jerkshroom's attacks and the Parry Shield, which would sometimes hit the player when parrying.
- Fixed Demolishers dealing damage through Ice Armor.
- Fixed Grenades dealing negative damage in some cases.
- Fixed Armadillopack not parrying Guardian Knights and Automatons.
- Hunter's Grenade can no longer be used to reset the cooldown of other skills
- Breakable props now follow the same generation rules as floor decorations.
- Fixed player tracks not being loaded when changing outfit.
- The Scarecrow can no longer be skipped.
- Fixed damage buff on invisibility not triggering.
- Fixed Stilt Village's shortcut sometimes being impossible to get to.
- Fixed Tonic's effect getting cancelled on any update of the inventory.
- Fixed Mama Tick's behaviour sometimes becoming broken after interrupting its movement.
- Everyone is Here Update Official patch notes, 2021-11-22
- Free Update 26: "Everyone is here!" will bounce this Monday! Twitter - Motion Twin, 2021-11-19
- Everyone is Here update is available! Steam blog post, 2021-11-22
- EVERYONE IS HERE is now live on consoles! Twitter - Motion Twin, 2021-11-29