Details[edit | edit source]
- Special Effects:
- Inflicts a critical hit if the enemy is facing the player.
- Breach Bonus: 0 / 0.3 / 0.5 / 1
- Base Breach Damage: 35 / 58.5 / 97.5 / 160 (56 / 93.6 / 175.5 / 320)
- Base Breach DPS: 251 (461)
- Combo Duration: 1.4 seconds
- First Hit: 0.35 (0.25 + 0.1)
- Second Hit: 0.3 (0.2 + 0.1)
- Third Hit: 0.35 (0.3 + 0.05)
- Fourth Hit: 0.4 (0.3 + 0.1)
Synergies[edit | edit source]
- Combining with Grappling Hook is an easy high damage crit enabler as it stuns and brings front-facing enemies closer to get hit more easily.
Location[edit | edit source]
The Vorpan can only be obtained after playing Dead Cells for a few runs. Once it becomes available, a special interaction with the shop merchant will trigger on any given level until it is properly unlocked by the player.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The critical hit cannot be applied to Spawners, Protectors, Shockers, Impalers, Maskers, Conjunctivius, or the Giant, due to the fact that they have no frontside.
- Similarly, the same problem occurs with the Assassin's Dagger, as these enemies don't have a backside either.
- Because of its short range, it is crucial to manage crowds to not get swarmed by enemies, as this weapon struggles against fights with many targets.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This weapon is a reference to the animated release trailer, where the Beheaded fights off enemies using a frying pan by hitting them in the face with it. It was the last weapon provided to him.
- The flavor text is a reference to the title of the trailer, "Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.".
- The weapon's name is likely a portmanteau of the words "vorpal" and "pan".
- Walking into a shop while equipping the Vorpan and the Tentacle will trigger a special interaction with the shop merchant.
- This interaction is a reference to the animated launch trailer, where at the end of the video the Beheaded and a merchant use the Vorpan to cook a tentacle.