Difference between revisions of "Worm"
|Line 45:||Line 45:|
Latest revision as of 07:35, 8 May 2021
Corpse Worms and Weaver Worms are a smaller, faster versions of the Disgusting Worm.
Behavior[edit | edit source]
They also innately chase the player via teleportation.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
- A Corpse Worm's attack is extremely fast, and therefore can be dangerous if the player is cursed, though they are easily wiped out by splash damage. The Weaver Worm is less threatening as its attack is slower, but one still needs to pay attention to it.
- If Corpse Worms are nearby, focus on killing the Festering Zombie spawning them first as otherwise it will generate an endless horde of worms to pursue the player. Then kill the worms with AoE damage.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The Corpse Worm is a spawned enemy, and it will thus not count toward curse counters or perfect doors when killed.
- However, the Weaver Worm is not a spawned enemy, so it behaves like any regular enemy otherwise.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Weaver Worms used to be called Sick Worm.
- Corpse Worms used to spawn when a Festering Zombie died.