Behavior[edit | edit source]
Yeeters are a unique enemy that has multiple different attacks that it uses based on its location in relation to the player and the neary environment. It primarily focuses on using ranged attacks to attack the player. It is unique that it will attack using nearby Jerkshrooms by throwing them at the player.
Moveset[edit | edit source]
Strategy[edit | edit source]
Despite their size, Yeeters can be killed quite quickly with the right gear. Their attacks are heavily telegraphed, making it easy to evade anything they might try to hit the player with. The animation for the punch and the rock chuck are similar, however, so be aware of which move the Yeeter might be doing based on proximity. Parries allow for easy counterattacks, and rolling when far away can help close the gap needed for some weapons to kill them.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Much like Inquisitors, Yeeters will become aggressive in a wider radius than most enemies, including through solid walls.
- A Yeeter was prominently featured in the Bad Seed DLC launch trailer alongside the new Jerkshroom enemy.
- The Yeeter first appeared in the Bad Seed DLC teaser, once again alongside the Jerkshroom.
- Their name comes from the internet term 'yeet', roughly meaning 'to throw'.
- On 4 BSC, these enemies will not teleport towards the player upon detection because part of their moveset relies on attacking from a different platform.